Sunday, October 28, 2012

Maternity pics of who? - 33 weeks

Well I think this is one of my first posts with so many images of myself, and photos that I can't take credit for :) Feels a little bit wierd, but I'm so excited to share these awesome images captured from my very good friends. Hubby and I had a fun filled photoshoot with Lyndsey and her family a few weeks ago. You can see the photos that I took of her gorgeous family here. The last 3 images in this post were taken by my amazing friend Mila in my home studio when she was in town visiting from Vancouver. How lucky am I to have such skilled friends! :) Funny how much bigger I am just a few weeks after these pics were taken! Just a few weeks to go now until we get to meet a very special little one! 

















0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP